勞勃‧佛洛斯特詩選譯(二)
窗前有一株樹,窗前樹, Treat my windows, window tree,
夜來時,我拉下窗簾; My sash is lowered when night comes on;
且莫在你我之間 But let there never be curtain drawn
拉下幃幕。 Between you and me.
夢首自地面漫升迷霧 Vague dream-head lifted out of the ground,
飄忽幾如天上的白雲, And thing next most diffuse to cloud,
而輕妙的巧舌低吟 Not all your light tongues talking aloud
渺深依然不足。 could be profound.
樹啊,我看見你被摧打搖曳, But tree, I have seen you taken and tossed,
如果你看見我沉睡在夢中, And if you have seen me when I slept,
你也會看見我被襲擊晃動 You have seen me when I was taken and swept
全然消逸。 And all but lost.
當初,命運將我倆的頭 That day she put our heads together,
併列,但有她的幻想, Fate had her imagination about her,
你的頭懸念窗外的天象, Your head so much concerned with outer,
而我卻關懷室內的氣候。 Mine with inner, weather.